Best Add-on Investment

Thi

Got a set of after market HID for my SC400, they are the best investment so far. It's pretty much plug and play.

I've been using them for serveral months without any issues.

Thi

I got the 6000K temperature bulbs and they are nice and pure white, they call it diamond white.

On another note, these SC400s drive and handle like dream, classy sport coupe.

Thi

Which one's (brand) did you get, and how much $. My concern is I got some complete headlites from ebay and they don't have much adjustment. The trees on the right side have never looked better though! I might have to put the originals back in to use the hids. The ebays use H1 bulbs. (I am talking about the low beams. The high beams are ok, but I can't see chit with the lows.)

I got a kit from the auction site which came with bulbs, ballasts, and connectors. As far as adjustment, left/right, low/hight, you just have to adjust the screws around the light housing for that. I got the kit amost a year ago for around $120.

Thi

Hi,

It was awhile back when I went on the big auction site and looked around for HID kit along with seller who has good reviews. I just looked recently but I'm not sure if that outfit is still selling the kit, too bad. The kit that I got just a 3rd party so no big name, infact I don't recall any real name on it. Anyway it does the job fine.

If I buy another kit, I would look around and read sellers' reviews and see what other people say about the kit. It would be good if the seller also has a store web site and phone number so you can contact them if needed.

Thi

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE: "I get my kits for $95 with a one year warranty. I've installed them on about 17 or so cars this year with only one problem which was covered. I guess you can thank china for cheap reverse engineering."

djspawn00,

You failed to mention where you get the $95 kits ...

i dont have the hid kit on yet i did just buy brand new halo headlights and we all know that more then likely the original headlights on the sc4 will end up or already do look like crap i found em on ebay for 199+ shipping...cost me 250 all and all i have to say though that it makes the car look brand new...ive put alot of other ascetic upgrades into my sc over the past year but just changing out the headlights has got to be one of the best purchases ive made so far