Climate Control Help!

I have a 92' sc300 with 215,000 miles, runs smooth as butter. But about 2 months ago the climate control stopped working, I could push all the buttons and nothing will do nething, BUT the screen will still light up green, just nothing pops up on it and nothing blows out the vents or nething. I figured it was the unit so I got another unit, computer and all, put it in, and its the same problem. Lights up but nothing turns on. Even put the unit in a friends sc400 and it works. Any suggestions on what it could be? All fuses good. Any imput would be appreciated!

Check your cig lighter fuse, if you haven't. It's by the drivers kick panel. I pulled mine (93 sc400) to run a radar detector hidden wire and when I drove it to get parts, the ac did not work. I put it back in and the ac worked. My climate control light went completely out too.

I have a 92' sc300 with 215,000 miles, runs smooth as butter. But about 2 months ago the climate control stopped working, I could push all the buttons and nothing will do nething, BUT the screen will still light up green, just nothing pops up on it and nothing blows out the vents or nething. I figured it was the unit so I got another unit, computer and all, put it in, and its the same problem. Lights up but nothing turns on. Even put the unit in a friends sc400 and it works. Any suggestions on what it could be? All fuses good. Any imput would be appreciated!

I had the same problem. I checked all the fuses and they looked good. After reading several post about the cig fuse I decided to replace it even tho it looked good. Bingo problem solved! You guys are great I had much rather pay $3.00 for a fuse than $300.00 for a control unit. Thanks again.