Lexus Of London (ontario)

I just got back from Lexus of London (Ontario) & had a cooling system flush & tranny fluid 'drain & fill' change (Amsoil synthetic ATF of course).

If anyone is in the Southwestern Ontario area and are looking for a fantastic dealer to take their Lexus or Toyota (Toyota Town is the dealer on the Toyota side) to for regular service......you won't find a better one. Highly recommended with first rate people & their labour rate is very reasonable. B)

I have a great sales contact (New or Used) there as well if anyone is in the market down the road, just let me know.....you will be taken care of. ;)

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

Could you provide the sales contact at the London dealership? I'm in KW area, so I don't mind going to London if there's a good deal. Have you dealt with the Kitchener dealership? If so, what was the experience? How about the Toronto ones? I'm looking at the 2008 ES350, wonder if you can provide some info about getting a good deal on this car. Thanks.

Could you provide the sales contact at the London dealership? I'm in KW area, so I don't mind going to London if there's a good deal. Have you dealt with the Kitchener dealership? If so, what was the experience? How about the Toronto ones? I'm looking at the 2008 ES350, wonder if you can provide some info about getting a good deal on this car. Thanks.

jkshu,

What is your e-mail address or send me your details to mine at: rivmaster91@hotmail.com ......I will send you the details for Lexus of London. Do you have a trade in as well & when are you looking to buy?

No experience with the KW Lexus dealer & you won't get much of a better deal in the GTA.

• 5 months later...

:huh: Well I beg to differ Lexusfreak here is my two cents, Yes they have a great new dealership however they are not very flexible on pricing and compared to U.S. prices Lexus Canada is way out. I tried to deal with this dealership but found that they did not move very much on the pricing and I ended up buying in Toronto where there is a lot more choice and competition.

I recently had to replace my starter, the Lexus dealership quoted 7 Hours at $99.00 per hour they wanted $900+ for the OEM starter and $200 for the gaskets,O rings etc. I got the starter selonoid and the rest of the parts from Toyota Parts for $285 and got the job done at Williams for 4.5 hours @ $85.00.

Oviously the Lexus dealership only wants warranty work for newer cars and is not interested in out of warranty cars.

I get this feeling that when I drive into the service area in my older Lexus that I am dismissed as someone who can't afford a new one so I don't get the "preferential treatment" I got rid of the Mercedes because of this type of attitude, Its disappointing to see the same lack of pride starting to spring from the Lexus folks...

• 1 month later...

I've got a Lexus IS300 exhaust system to sell, good for 2001-2005 models. It's in great shape. Any ideas where I might be able to find interested buyers? Steve

I just got back from Lexus of London (Ontario) & had a cooling system flush & tranny fluid 'drain & fill' change (Amsoil synthetic ATF of course).

If anyone is in the Southwestern Ontario area and are looking for a fantastic dealer to take their Lexus or Toyota (Toyota Town is the dealer on the Toyota side) to for regular service......you won't find a better one. Highly recommended with first rate people & their labour rate is very reasonable. B)

I have a great sales contact (New or Used) there as well if anyone is in the market down the road, just let me know.....you will be taken care of. ;)