L.e.d Bulb Replacement

Hi everyone,

has anyone replaced their reading/map/cargo/licence plate bulb? my car is 08 400h, but it doesn't come with any LED bulb like GS or other model does...don't know how to take the cover out ><

Andy

Welcome Andy! Bulb? '08 ?? Don't worry about it! You're under warranty, unless youve managed to rack up some serious mileage. So when you take it in, you can ask how it's done, in case there's a next time.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

has anyone replaced their reading/map/cargo/licence plate bulb? my car is 08 400h, but it doesn't come with any LED bulb like GS or other model does...don't know how to take the cover out ><

Andy

Welcome Andy! Bulb? '08 ?? Don't worry about it! You're under warranty, unless youve managed to rack up some serious mileage. So when you take it in, you can ask how it's done, in case there's a next time.

Finally!! After burned out couple fuses, I got a pair of LED for my licence plate!! I will post pix tonight!

another one...

Personally I would buy the DIMMEST bulbs available....

License plate illumination is required by law but how much...??

The only person that might be interested in reading my license plate at night is someone I don't wish to know anyway...

On my '01 RX300 I have the parking/street/tail light circuit disconnected for the two inside hatch mounted lights to give a more pronounced indication that I have just applied the brakes.

another one...

Personally I would buy the DIMMEST bulbs available....

License plate illumination is required by law but how much...??

The only person that might be interested in reading my license plate at night is someone I don't wish to know anyway...

On my '01 RX300 I have the parking/street/tail light circuit disconnected for the two inside hatch mounted lights to give a more pronounced indication that I have just applied the brakes.

that's a cool mod. But I am just looking for the look, that's all ><

• 2 years later...
Hi everyone,

Andy

Finally!! After burned out couple fuses, I got a pair of LED for my licence plate!! I will post pix tonight!

anybody knows how to replace the bulb itself? instructions?