New Blk Housing Heads, Hks Exhaust, And Trd Lip!

Jesus954

Lookin good! Are those AAC headlights? And are you going to black out the taillights also?

Yes the front headlights are ACC style, as far as the back goes i think im just going to get them "tinted" or smoked w/e they call it but i aint gonna do it nasty like everyone else those and completely black it out, just a light tint that makes it look smoked just to match, Also with the fogs.

Put the truck in parking for a second lol, my headlights are just black satin housings, those lights are just my HIDS when they are first turned on lol, i didnt go for halos because of its troubles with water, and cold weather.

As far as me having an intake no i haven't really made up my mind if i want to or not. My main problem is that my IS is slow man lol i mean is not like its slower than most of the cars out there but more like in between my friends, Civic SI, Mustang GTS, camaros, evos, a 1.8t jetta with steroids and like me with an is300 and exhaust and cant smack talk anyone, don't get me wrong i dont even try to compete with the GT or evo but more on the cars around my HP n still cant do NUTHIN lol =(. I want power but if boost is the only way than thats alot of CASH so if i where to even think about it than i would have to save alot so i dont know whats next. Im thinking Rims but than i am thinking of the SRT intake but not sure if that would even make a diff.