Rx350 Battery Died

I have 4 cars, one of which is a Lexus RX350. I havent used it as I moved out of state and kept in my garage for nearly 2 months as I did not have the time to register it, transfer docs etc till now. Two days ago I tried starting it and the battery totally was empty. So I resurrected it with one of my other cars. My question is how many miles do I have to drive my 07 RX350 to gets its computer back up to date with all its data so that when I go for inspection, it does not fail?

Reason I ask this is one of my other cars is a Cadillac whose battery also died as I left it sit for a while. When i took to inspect it, it failed due to the fact that all codes got wiped out and I had to drive it for several miles to get its computers update the data.

What is the method for my RX350?

Thanks

Mark

Drive your car about 200 miles and your readiness monitors should be all set to pass inspection. You might not even need to do that though. I know in some states, emissions test are exempt for new vehicles. So even if your ECM isn't ready, they might not even check it.