Add Cd Changer To 2001 Rx300

DOCALLAH

Has anyone successfully added a CD changer to Pioneer factory system in RX300? BlitzSafe makes an interface adapter for JVC, Kenwood, & Panasonic. I called them to find out more, but was told they are only selling it to support Nakamichi system. Apparently, they were never able to figure out the non-Nakamichi installations. Lead me to believe that Lexus did not always use same unit.

I confirmed the Radio in the dash is a Pioneer KEX M9086ZT with a Toyota Part # 86120-48050. Does anyone know where the head unit is?

Installed an RF 10 disc MP3 changer and get occasional interference. Still not happy with RF unit, but maybe it is simply the quality of the system. :(

THERE IS NO CD CHANGER PORT ON THE BACK OF YOUR RADIO SO IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLUG IN THE BLITZSAFE ADAPTER . BLITZSAFE BROUGHT OUT THE ADAPTER A YEAR AGO AND ARE STILL DISCOVERING ALL THE LEXUS VARIATIONS OF WIRING HARNESSES. THEY THOUGHT JUST BECAUSE THE RADIO THEY WERE WORKING WITH HAD CD CHANGER PORT THEY ALL DID...................................................................................... THE 98 GS PIONEER SYSTEM ALSO HAS NO CD CHANGER PORT ON THE BACK OF THE RADIO.PORT . THE 98 TO 2000 SC MODEL HAS A 15 PIN CD CHANGER PORT AT THE CHANGER END SO THE 12 PIN BLITZSAFE DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH WIRES TO WORK. ALSO THE 98 TO 2000 LX470 HAS NO CD CHANGER PORT................................................................. BLITZSAFE LITERATURE SAYS IT WILL WORK ON A 97 LX470 BUT IT CANT. IT IS A PBUS SYSTEM NOT MBUS........................................................................................ LEXUS HAD SO MANY STEREO SYSTEMS IT MAKES YOUR HEAD SPIN. LEXUS IS THE ALL TIME CHAMPION UNKNOCKOFFABLE FACTORY OEM CD CHANGER CHAMPS. BLITZSAFE WAS TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS BY LEXUS STEREO ENGINEERS. BLITZSAFE MUST HAVE HAVE PILES OF JUNK ADAPTERS. I HAVE 6 OF THEM MYSELF AND SEVERAL BLOWN UP 1998 SC400 RADIOS THAT THE ADAPTERS RUINED.