2004 Ls430 Best Price?

astasky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to the dealer (Lexus Kearny Mesa, San Diego, CA) on Dec 28, 2003 and MSRP on my 2004 Lexus LS 430 was $62,159 (Modern Luxury Package with EURO Tuned Suspension, SmartAccess, Trunk Mats, Wheel Locks, NAV, BlueTooth, Rear Backup Camera, etc.).

My best Lexus December To Remember Price was $ 56,735. $5424 off MSRP.

I went to 4 dealers and this was the best price I can get.

I could have gotten a better deal if I was willing to get a non-Euro Tuned Suspension but I insisted for the EURO Tuned Suspension which is harder to come by.

• 3 months later...

Hopefully you have already bought your car and are enjoying it... To add to the thread though, I just bought a 2004 LS430 with the Modern Luxury, Smart Access, and Chrome wheels.

Sticker - $63,639

Purchase $57,500

Savings $ 6,139

I feel pretty good about the markdown... and the car is FANTASTIC!! I have dreamt about getting a lexus for years and it became a reality this week.

Hopefully you have already bought your car and are enjoying it... To add to the thread though, I just bought a 2004 LS430 with the Modern Luxury, Smart Access, and Chrome wheels.

Sticker - $63,639

Purchase $57,500

Savings $ 6,139

I feel pretty good about the markdown... and the car is FANTASTIC!! I have dreamt about getting a lexus for years and it became a reality this week.

Wow, that's an excellent price. I'm looking to purchase a LS430 as well in the coming weeks. I will shoot for the end of the month. Could someone please post the best deal in Seattle Area or the Northwest? Looking at the ultra Luxury Selection because of the Smart Access option. I don't mind getting the PT with Smart Key, if it's more advantageous in price. Any know of a link that show all the LS option code in a matrix format? Kind of difficult to sort out the differences between UN, UL, LQ, LP, PT, etc.

Thanks,

Anita

Could someone please post the best deal in Seattle Area or the Northwest? Looking at the ultra Luxury Selection because of the Smart Access option. I don't mind getting the PT with Smart Key, if it's more advantageous in price. Any know of a link that show all the LS option code in a matrix format? Kind of difficult to sort out the differences between UN, UL, LQ, LP, PT, etc.

There's alot of info about what's included in the option packages at lexus.com. The steepest discounts and best selection are in the Los Angeles area. Longo Lexus, in particular has the best selection since its 3 times larger than any other Lexus dealer in the LA area. Westminster Lexus in Long Beach, however, seems to be the dealer that is most willing to make steep concessions on price (by a small margin) to move a car off the lot. You can get price quotes via email from LA dealers via the lexus.com website. Once you know what kinds of discounts are possible in the LA area you can use the information to try and get a price that's almost as good from a local Seattle area dealer.

If price isn't so important and you are willing to wait 2-3 months, you can special order a LS430 to be built at the Ls factory in Japan exactly the way you want it including exterior and interior colors.

If price isn't so important and you are willing to wait 2-3 months, you can special order a LS430 to be built at the Ls factory in Japan exactly the way you want it including exterior and interior colors.

I know all the information are there, but they are kind of hard to read. I wish they presented in a matrix format, so one can easily see what the differences between the options...Your suggestion on finding out the market price sounds like a great strategy. I will proceed with emailing quote request to LA dealerships with my requirements.

Price is important, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here to ask for the going price...timing however is quite flexible.

I wish they presented in a matrix format, so one can easily see what the differences between the options...

At lexus.com you can order a free LS430 hard copy brochure mailed to your home or office. The brochure displays the differences in the different option packages using a matrix format. I think you'll really like it. When you order the brochure you do not have to worry about being pestered by an follow up salesperson. Lexus is very good about not being too intrusive or hard sell.