I'm Gettin There.....

brosnibean

so far I have checked off: eibach pro kit, injen intake, clear side markers, tenabe medallion cat back, fog mod, and nixed the daytime running lights.....

still left to do: mazzuri header, hotchkis sway bars, and painting the calipers (including caliper decals)....everything is sitting in the garage, but family commitments will keep me from getting to these for a few weeks....which is painful as we are only a few weeks away from the start of the skydiving season so my free weekends will be few and far between! :(

huge thanks to Smooth for all his help so far (and thanks in advance for all the questions that I have to come)....big thanks as well to Flop and Bartkat for the knowledge.... You guys are the cause of, and solution to, all of my wife's b*tching! :D

brosnibean

post-62892-1204091247_thumb.jpg

post-62892-1204091328_thumb.jpg

post-62892-1204091337_thumb.jpg

post-62892-1204091346_thumb.jpg

Yo, dat is sooo sik bro!!! lookin tite and feelin rite! Dat bomb done went off!!! I'm still feelin da flash! Dayum!!! :)

LOL!!

Very nice Bros. So, have you started it and run it yet then?

Yo, dat is sooo sik bro!!! lookin tite and feelin rite! Dat bomb done went off!!! I'm still feelin da flash! Dayum!!! :)

LOL!!

Very nice Bros. So, have you started it and run it yet then?

oh ya.... it sounds sick! :D only problem is i want more, more of everything, especially power....as soon as i put something on the car i already want something better.....i am thinking that depending on the how this season goes (staying healthy wise), i will have have $6k+ from jumping (i am an instructor and shoot videos/pics)....i want i want i want: coil overs and a supercharger!

i now understand dictators and why they battle to control 3rd world countries....power is intoxicating!!!!!

My old carpool buddy was in the 82nd Airborne in the late '50's. When he came home he taught his brother to jump and they were one of the first skydiving exhibition teams in the southern Ohio area.

i have a bunch of buddies that are ex-military in the sport....skydiving has literally changed/saved my life! it's given me an escape from all the Monday-Friday crap, and literally gives you a new perspective on life with regards to what is important and why you should let the little stuff slide! I know that sounds like another cheesy zen-crap-like philosophy but it is true....I started jumping 7 years ago, have made 1000+ jumps, have an instructor rating (and will be getting a second this year), have been hospitalized twice from injuries, and lost 3 good friends to the sport....and I will jump until the day I die!

what is your buddy's name? the skydiving world is fairly small, maybe I have met him before....

My old carpool buddy was in the 82nd Airborne in the late '50's. When he came home he taught his brother to jump and they were one of the first skydiving exhibition teams in the southern Ohio area.

i have a bunch of buddies that are ex-military in the sport....skydiving has literally changed/saved my life! it's given me an escape from all the Monday-Friday crap, and literally gives you a new perspective on life with regards to what is important and why you should let the little stuff slide! I know that sounds like another cheesy zen-crap-like philosophy but it is true....I started jumping 7 years ago, have made 1000+ jumps, have an instructor rating (and will be getting a second this year), have been hospitalized twice from injuries, and lost 3 good friends to the sport....and I will jump until the day I die!

what is your buddy's name? the skydiving world is fairly small, maybe I have met him before....

This was in the early 1960's. His name was Gene Hamilton. I saw that he died last November. He was 69 years old.