Navigation Dvd Missing

Hello all, I just got my is250 last week and it is great. I have run into a snag with the navigation system. While I was trying to figure out how to use the system, I came across an option for Map DVD I hit some button and now the display reads Nav Map DVD not found. This remains on the screen and I cant get it to go away. I have tried everything. I have tried to find something in the manual but I cant find anything on getting back to the regular screen.

Can anyone tell me how to reset the NAV so it can go back to normal.

Thanks for any help.

..I feel like an idiot..

Hello all, I just got my is250 last week and it is great. I have run into a snag with the navigation system. While I was trying to figure out how to use the system, I came across an option for Map DVD I hit some button and now the display reads Nav Map DVD not found. This remains on the screen and I cant get it to go away. I have tried everything. I have tried to find something in the manual but I cant find anything on getting back to the regular screen.

Thanks for any help.

..I feel like an idiot..

Did you try ejecting it? YOu have to take off the face plate where the clock is first.

Thanks for any help.

..I feel like an idiot..

Did you try ejecting it? YOu have to take off the face plate where the clock is first.

You accidently ejected the desk which is internal - my wife did the same thing with my car the first week.. There is a tool kit next to the spare with a couple of metal toothpicks in it. Those toothpicks fit in holes left and right of clock and you can pry off and gain access to the dvd. Once Dvd is reinstalled follow directions to recalibrate - which amounts to driving in circles. Conversely just drive up to Lexus and I am sure they will do it for you.