Deleting Memory Points From The Nav System

Greetings to everyone on the forum. I have a 2006 GS-300 with the navigation system. Over the period of about a year or so, I have been "marking" places that I have been, some with names and some without names. Those positions that I have marked and never put a name to appear as red flags.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to delete those pesky flags! Can anyone help a mostly uninformed user (me) of the navigation system how to delete the flags??

Thanks in advance!!!

Can anyone help a mostly uninformed user (me) of the navigation system how to delete the flags??

In the manual... Touch the "Menu" button on the dash-->"My Places" switch-->"Delete" switch... you can figure it out from there.

Can anyone help a mostly uninformed user (me) of the navigation system how to delete the flags??

In the manual... Touch the "Menu" button on the dash-->"My Places" switch-->"Delete" switch... you can figure it out from there.

Thanks very much!

I agree that the touch screen is absolutely without par, but the menu navigation can be a bit improved. It isn't as intuitive as I thought it would be, and had to refer numerous times to the manual to figure out how to input points to memory, turn off guidance, add stopovers, etc.

Definitely give the manual a good once through and then refer to it when trying to do a specific task.

• 12 years later...