Does Anyone Love Their Es350?

nelsjay

Update: I got a great deal on a new smoky mica ES350/UL/ML at the very end of February and I am really enjoying this car. I'm still figuring out much of the technology, but loaded up the changer with DVD-audio discs and the sound is to die for.

Way to go, Nelsjay! Now you should look at the write up on how to take care of your new baby. There's good stuff on how to maintain the interior (leather, etc) and how to treat the paint, etc. And, it was all written by our very own LOC administrator, SW03ES!!!

Update: I got a great deal on a new smoky mica ES350/UL/ML at the very end of February and I am really enjoying this car. I'm still figuring out much of the technology, but loaded up the changer with DVD-audio discs and the sound is to die for.

Way to go, Nelsjay! Now you should look at the write up on how to take care of your new baby. There's good stuff on how to maintain the interior (leather, etc) and how to treat the paint, etc. And, it was all written by our very own LOC administrator, SW03ES!!!

Yeah nelsjay, I started a post also (and SW03ES and detaildoc have been a great help). I started it because I am a novice/virgin/whatever when it comes to what is termed "detailing" your new Lexus (aka washing/waxing/etc). The link is:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...mp;#entry297880

It has some good stuff in it that AZ08LexusES mentioned! I am about to buy all the stuff I need to detail my new Lexus....but man my wife is not going to be happy on me spending a few hundred bucks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I had a 2003 ES300 (and a '93 ES before that), my wife currently drives a 2000 RX. We have loved these cars and they have been extremely reliable. Unfortunately, my 2003 was just totaled (I'm fine, thanks for asking). I was interested in purchasing a 2008 ES350 with the ultra luxury package and Levinson, but have been discouraged reading all the complaints on these forums. Before I plop down 45K for a new car, I would like to know: Does anyone here love their ES350?

Hey, I'm sorry that you feel discouraged but ES350 is a great car. I had many cars over the last 12-15 years and I have found this one to have everything and antyhing you need in a car. Sleek, fast, luxury, Great on gas, easy to maintain, etc.,

I'm a dealer I've owned this car for about 2 months now, and I'm thinking of stacking up on them for resale. This car should last a lifetime if properly maintained. I wish you lick in your quest for a new ride...

Hello,

I'm new here, but not new to Lexus cars. I have driven Toyota and Lexus for more than half of my life. Great cars and trucks. Bought 08 ES350 a couple of weeks back and like it so far. I have a 2000 platnum edition blk/blk that is still a fine ride. The new ES is blk sapphire/cashmire UL,ML ect. I hope this new one is as good to us as the 2000.

You'll enjoy the car!

I just bought one too and extremely happy with it.

Good Luck!

Nelsjay -

Congrats and enjoy!

I've had nothing but problems from my 2007 ES350. The transmission slips when the car is cold (Lexus has done anything yet because they say they need to reproduce the problem) and I have a terrible squeek from the dash. Nothing has been fixed yet! I wish I had gone with a different car. :angry:

I've had nothing but problems from my 2007 ES350. The transmission slips when the car is cold (Lexus has done anything yet because they say they need to reproduce the problem) and I have a terrible squeek from the dash. Nothing has been fixed yet! I wish I had gone with a different car. :angry:

Sorry to hear that 1st Lexus. I always shy away from the first year on any car make. I have the 08 and it doesn't seem to have the problems that the 07 has. Maybe your state has a lemon law like PA....good luck!