Anyone Have A Set Of Tire Pressure Sensors "tpms" For Sale?

hello

if anyone out there has a set of tire pressure sensors that they would like to get rid of i am interested. i need them for a 2006 gs300 that was manufactured in october of 2005. the dealer is charging an arm and a leg for them, so i thought i would try the forums out. let me know. thanks

-thomas

hello

if anyone out there has a set of tire pressure sensors that they would like to get rid of i am interested. i need them for a 2006 gs300 that was manufactured in october of 2005. the dealer is charging an arm and a leg for them, so i thought i would try the forums out. let me know. thanks

-thomas

I just got a set of new ones for my '06 GS430 from Darryl at Sewell Lexus.

They were $312 + $8 shipping.

Check the Vendor listings, he might be continueing his special on them.

Whit

hello

-thomas

Another thought...

I was in Walmart a few weeks ago have some tires unmounted. While waiting I was talking to the dude at the counter and he told me they carried the Schrader TPMS sensors for $49 each.

He showed me the new Schrader catalog and they listed the ones for the '06 GS430 and most other Lexus models, all supposedly direct replacement for the Lexus-sourced sensors.

You'd just have to write down the 7-digit numbers of the sensors and let your techs load those numbers into the CPU.

Schrader has been around, sure worth a look.

Whit

hey guys thanks for the info, i saw a guy on ebay selling a set for $95, but they were for a gs manufactured after august of 2006. i have one set that was installed into my aftermarket wheels, i need another set for my oem wheels so i wont have that irritating check system light on my dash. i guess i will have to break down and buy from sewell. i just hate paying $320 for something that probably costs $20 to make.