Questions About Tire/wheel And Alignment

U235a4

I did a few searches and didn't find what I was looking for or ran into a closed door ( alignment setting via tony( couldn't sign up)).

#1 what is the stock rim width 7 or 7.5

#2 can I use a 245/40-17 rear on the stock rim

#3 what is a good lowing kit for a drop of .75"-1"

#4 does anyone know the cussed numbers to use for the front or all around so I'm not wearing tires out every 20K

Thanks for any help

#1) 7.5

#2) yes

#3) There are alot, Eibach, is cheap and good, other than that Tien, Tenabe, and a few others.

#4) Here's the problem with Tony's magic numbers:

You can only go so far with the stock camber adjustments anyway. I dropped a hair over an inch, all around. And the stock camber lobes were adjusted all the way to max to barely bring it back into to spec. His magic numbers only work from the stock ride height. Other than that, if you drop the car, you'll be good to just bring it back into spec. There won't be anymore adjustment to go any further.

#1) 7.5

#2) yes

#3) There are alot, Eibach, is cheap and good, other than that Tien, Tenabe, and a few others.

#4) Here's the problem with Tony's magic numbers:

You can only go so far with the stock camber adjustments anyway. I dropped a hair over an inch, all around. And the stock camber lobes were adjusted all the way to max to barely bring it back into to spec. His magic numbers only work from the stock ride height. Other than that, if you drop the car, you'll be good to just bring it back into spec. There won't be anymore adjustment to go any further.

Thanks for the reply

I don't know if I'm going to lower the car just a thought but at this point getting the car to wear right will be nice. do you know what the numbers are I was at his site signed up but I never get a activation email.

as for tires I was going to thinking about using BFG g-force T/A KDW 2 215/45-17 F and 245/40-17 R

other brands using the same size are Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 or Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R but I like the price of the BFG's