Having Trouble With Dvd/navigation

tuanson

I inserted the DVD and press the DISC-AUX button which leads to nothing but the Main Audio screen. I am unable to press the picture key and only set up the Screen size. I just see the track and hear the volume but no picture. Please help :huh:

I inserted the DVD and press the DISC-AUX button which leads to nothing but the Main Audio screen. I am unable to press the picture key and only set up the Screen size. I just see the track and hear the volume but no picture. Please help :huh:

no image on the rear seat entertainment screen? Did you press the "DVD" button on the remote?

Have you found an answer on how to play a DVD without a remote. I have just joined this site and do not know how to navigate this site yet would you please email me an answer.

Thanks,

M

Have you found an answer on how to play a DVD without a remote. I have just joined this site and do not know how to navigate this site yet would you please email me an answer.

Thanks,

M

sorry here is my email address. randmare@aol.com thanks..

• 2 months later...