Interior Blue Led's For 07 Es 350

BaddBoi70

PLEASE HELP!

I have been searching all over the web and this site for help in tracking down a manufacturer or site that carries BLUE LED's (to replace all the interior lights) for my 07 ES 350. I have been unsuccessful in my search - any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Find the input voltage going to the LED's right now in the car. Your new LED's must be able to work at this voltage.

Ebay is probably the best place to buy LED's. The dome lights in the es350 use single 5mm LED's so a place like autozone or a car place won't have them.

Radio Shack will have them, but a bit pricey.

how many do you need? If more than 10, look on ebay. Also make sure they're water clear (meaning they're not diffused), and at least 10,000mcd in brightness or they won't be bright enough.

Try these. i've bought LED's from this company. The voltage is 3.20-3.6 which is usually what white led's run on, so they should work. This price is for 50 of them, which should last you a long time!

http://cgi.ebay.com/50X-New-5mm-Super-Brig...1QQcmdZViewItem

if this link doesn't work, type the following in ebay and find the auction that way.

50X New 5mm Super Bright Blue LED Lamp 13,000mcd F/ship

Your other option is to put blue permanant marker on the led's in the car now, and they'll appear blue <_<

the color would eventually burn off, and not look as slick as LED's..... but LED's don't dim....and thats the main reason I would never put any in my guages, and I like how the interior light fade off when getting into the car (on my 97 LS)

Find the input voltage going to the LED's right now in the car. Your new LED's must be able to work at this voltage.

Ebay is probably the best place to buy LED's. The dome lights in the es350 use single 5mm LED's so a place like autozone or a car place won't have them.

Radio Shack will have them, but a bit pricey.

how many do you need? If more than 10, look on ebay. Also make sure they're water clear (meaning they're not diffused), and at least 10,000mcd in brightness or they won't be bright enough.

Try these. i've bought LED's from this company. The voltage is 3.20-3.6 which is usually what white led's run on, so they should work. This price is for 50 of them, which should last you a long time!

http://cgi.ebay.com/50X-New-5mm-Super-Brig...1QQcmdZViewItem

if this link doesn't work, type the following in ebay and find the auction that way.

50X New 5mm Super Bright Blue LED Lamp 13,000mcd F/ship

Thanks for the info. I'll let you know if I am able to successfully find them :)

"the color would eventually burn off"

-he's talking about converting his current white LED's to blue led's. The dome lights in the new ES' are white LED's not bulbs. The LED's are plastic and the marker sticks very well.

"but LED's don't dim"

-why do you think they wouldn't "fade"? I've actually done this exact mod with the dome and key-ring lights and they dim just like the bulbs did. I just ran a resistor to get the 12V down to 3.6V. They're not just "on or off", they have a min and max brightness that depends on the voltage.

"and thats the main reason I would never put any in my guages"

-You'd be surprised how many gauge cluster's use LED's. I know that the 06+ Camry's, Corolla's, Scion's, 02+ Accords, Civic's and even the 07+ ES350 and LS460 use white led's in the clusters. You can tell the difference in "color" of the white's from LED's and reg bulbs and CCFL's.

• 2 months later...

Dear All ,

We manufacture led household bulbs,autobulbs ,Project lamps .

Nowadays ,Led household bulb become very popular and widely substitute incandescent bulbs for indoor lighting because of high luminous and excellent heat sink solve

We are one of the manufacturer of these bulbs :

Led household bulbs:

MR16 1W,3W,3*1W .GU10 1W,3W,3*1W ,JDRE27 1W,3W,3*1W .E14 1W,3W,3*1W .

PAR20 3*1W .PAR30 5*1W .7*1W .PAR38 12*1W .

Low power MR16 ,GU10 With 12LEDs.with reflector ( 0.72w) .PAR30 with 60LEDs( 3.6W)

Led deocration bulbs .led wall washer ,led underground lamps .

Led autobulbs : T10 ,T15Wedge,BA9S ,Festoon 33mm ,37mm 42mm (.single chip .3chips) .red,yellow,blue,green ,cool white (6500k) .warm white (3000-3200k). .T25BA15S .

Thanks and best regards :P

Danny Duan

Export manager

shenzhen lux lighting technologies co.,ltd

www(doc)luxledlight(doc)com

E-mail ; danny@luxledlight.com .....

...Welcome to ask more about us ....

post-70162-1209362208_thumb.jpg

post-70162-1209362219_thumb.jpg