Whats Wrong With My Car....

micah money

Let me guess? You turned the key part way......but not to start it.........get out, open the hood, look around in the engine bay, close the hood, while someone off camera gets in and starts the car........you come back in to show that the car is running. Do I win a prize? :blink:

ok,lol.... I have no sound. I dont know why,but heres what happens:

-The car starts

-Makes and odd noise

-Car wobbles

-its the engine

I believe I need a belt for the engine ;) ....And the sound.... I dont know,because before I upload it, it plays fine in the Windows Media Player

Try Again Money..we aren't making fun of technical difficulties..but have a savy sense of how our Ls's sound. A little more info and sound of your problem would make a lot of us helpful guys more comfy..we are ready to help you.. ;)

Looked at your video again and noticed you're using the auto tilt/telescoping setting. I would reconsider using this feature if I were you, especially if your LS is older. There are posts you can look up where this feature fails with the wheel in the tucked up position. Don't know how you would drive the car with the wheel in this position until it's repaired? Just something to consider.

Yep, sound is required for this one. How about some video of the tach while the car is at idle too, so we can see if your idle is jumping around. Additionally, show us the settings you're using on your a/c, so we can see if the a/c compressor is kicked on.