Cd Changer

sc4sooner

my CD changer in my 92 SC400 with the Nak stereo is driving me crazy skipping when using burned CD's and im at my wits end, i want to replace it but i know they have special plugs, is there an easy way to repalce the CD changer withoug having to replace the entire stereo system?

• 5 months later...

I am having the same problem with my 94 Nak 12 changer. I heard that there are specific Toyota Camry models that have interchangeable cd changers that are more dependable and plug in, however now that I am looking for the posts naturally I cant find them. If I do I will repost here.

I am having the same problem with my 94 Nak 12 changer. I heard that there are specific Toyota Camry models that have interchangeable cd changers that are more dependable and plug in, however now that I am looking for the posts naturally I cant find them. If I do I will repost here.
You must be refering to the pioneer 6 disc changer thatr replaces the broken 12 disc changer, Correct ? I have the pioneer plug and play changer with the custom bracket for mounting on top of the amp in the trunk if interested.

• 5 months later...
Any idea how much these replacements cost? im looking for one as well

The 6 disc replacement changers are very popular, I will see if I have any left. :cheers:

I'd also be interested to know how much the replacement is. Oh.. also , do you have replacement Nak speakers for the fronts doors? ('95 SC400) I don't need the enclosure, just the speaker. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...