Synthetic Oil Recommendations

BaddBoi70

I recently purchased an 07 ES 350 and wanted to solicit everyone's feedback on synthetic oil. I have traditionally used Mobil 1 on my other vehicles (Honda) and before I have the oil changed I wanted to know all your opinions. Please take a minute to inform me of:

Brand of Oil:

Viscosity:

Why this Viscosity:

Brand of Filter:

Any other helpful feedback would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I did read the owners manual, which recommends a viscosity of 5W30, but I wanted to hear from the Lexus community on what they use in their cars.

Thanks to everyone for your helpful feedback :)

I recently purchased an 07 ES 350 and wanted to solicit everyone's feedback on synthetic oil. I have traditionally used Mobil 1 on my other vehicles (Honda) and before I have the oil changed I wanted to know all your opinions. Please take a minute to inform me of:

Brand of Oil:

Viscosity:

Why this Viscosity:

Brand of Filter:

Any other helpful feedback would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I did read the owners manual, which recommends a viscosity of 5W30, but I wanted to hear from the Lexus community on what they use in their cars.

Mobil 5w30 full synthetic or equivilent, There are way too many threads on this subject. And this is bound to be another useless thread, So It is YOUR choice and be happy with it. Done...........

Brand of Oil:

Viscosity:

Why this Viscosity:

Brand of Filter:

Mobil 5w30 full synthetic or equivilent, There are way too many threads on this subject. And this is bound to be another useless thread, So It is YOUR choice and be happy with it. Done...........

DC - As a new user to this site please accept my apologies for this post. Upon further research last night and this morning, I discovered ALL of the "oil" posts and threads.

Is there any way to delete a posting? I woudl be glad to remove it, but I can't seem to find a way to delete it.

Thanks!

Brand of Oil:

Viscosity:

Why this Viscosity:

Brand of Filter:

DC - As a new user to this site please accept my apologies for this post. Upon further research last night and this morning, I discovered ALL of the "oil" posts and threads.

Is there any way to delete a posting? I woudl be glad to remove it, but I can't seem to find a way to delete it.

Thanks!

Don't worry, Let it die. And don't add a post. ;)