Tough Winter Start-ups

Just bought my 2008 RX350 in Oakville Ontario and am very happy with all aspects other than the struggle the engine has starting up in the cold (0 degrees Celsius to -10 degrees Celsuis). I realize that this temperature is quite is pretty cold, but my old '99 Camry and my wife's 2007 Sienna does not have this issue. Anyone else?

Just bought my 2008 RX350 in Oakville Ontario and am very happy with all aspects other than the struggle the engine has starting up in the cold (0 degrees Celsius to -10 degrees Celsuis). I realize that this temperature is quite is pretty cold, but my old '99 Camry and my wife's 2007 Sienna does not have this issue. Anyone else?

My '07 RX350 in Alberta has no troubles starting in the cold. Last winter it grumbled a bit starting at the airport at -30C, but got going OK.

Do you park your RX in a garage or is it outside?

Might want to take it to your dealer & have them do a load test on the battery for starters.

:cheers: