Vsc And Cel And Trac Off Lights All On

maidepqua

Hi Everyone. First I want to say this forum is so helpful. Thankyou all. Being a single girl and not very car inclined, reading these, helps alot.

Ok well my problem is that I have my CEL and VSC and TRAC OFF light all on. What do these mean? I went to Autozone, and had them check the codes. I got P1130 and P1150, and from readin, Im guessing its the Bank 2 Sensor 1. But how do I replace it? Pictures would help alot. And well, you have to be very exact with me, on the location on where to look. Can yall please help this clueless girl??? Thanks

Hi Everyone. First I want to say this forum is so helpful. Thankyou all. Being a single girl and not very car inclined, reading these, helps alot.

Ok well my problem is that I have my CEL and VSC and TRAC OFF light all on. What do these mean? I went to Autozone, and had them check the codes. I got P1130 and P1150, and from readin, Im guessing its the Bank 2 Sensor 1. But how do I replace it? Pictures would help alot. And well, you have to be very exact with me, on the location on where to look. Can yall please help this clueless girl??? Thanks

So noone wants to help me???

SUNSPOTS.....

We're all having the same error.

2001 RX300 in perfect condition - driving home tonight, stopped to put trash in trash can, engine running, get back in car, put in Drive, all three lights came on simutaneously. VSC, TRAC Control, CEL

WHY?

Fuse?????

Car drives normally..... no changes

My error was a P1135.

anyone have the inside scoop on this, is it valid? is there a known issue? anything I can do myself?

z

SUNSPOTS.....

We're all having the same error.

2001 RX300 in perfect condition - driving home tonight, stopped to put trash in trash can, engine running, get back in car, put in Drive, all three lights came on simutaneously. VSC, TRAC Control, CEL

WHY?

Fuse?????

Car drives normally..... no changes

P0130 and P0150 are the codes for the malfunction of the air/fuel ratio sensors. I should know, I've replaced both. My advice would be to call Lexus service dept. and ask them specifically what your codes indicate. I've done that before, and then either fixed the problem myself or have taken my car to someone I trusted to fix it. Avoid the dealership at all cost unless your issue is covered under a warranty.

no one else had a P1135 ??

oh well... i guess it was a fluke

Code P1135 is (Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit Intermittent) Call the dealer to find out exactly which sensor this is referring to.

Code P1135 is (Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit Intermittent) Call the dealer to find out exactly which sensor this is referring to.

Hi maidequa-

I believe the PO#'s are generic #'s. The Lexus specific#'s are: P1130-Air/Fuel ratio sensor circuit range/ performance malfunction, bank1, sensor1. The P1150-Air/Fuel ratio sensor circuit range/performance malfunction, bank2, sensor1.

The P1135 Lexus specific code is Air/Fuel ratio sensor heater circuit malfunction bank1, sensor1. Hope that helps.

Hi maidequa-

I believe the PO#'s are generic #'s. The Lexus specific#'s are: P1130-Air/Fuel ratio sensor circuit range/ performance malfunction, bank1, sensor1. The P1150-Air/Fuel ratio sensor circuit range/performance malfunction, bank2, sensor1.

The P1135 Lexus specific code is Air/Fuel ratio sensor heater circuit malfunction bank1, sensor1. Hope that helps.

Hi Zapp-

I tried to add to my post and muffed it and don't know how to delete it- I'm new at this. Anyway, the Lexus specific code P1135 is the rear sensor on the exhaust manifold ( next to the firewall ). Refered to as bank1, sensor1. It is common for it to go out first, I believe because it gets more heat back there. It's the more difficult one to change- and I would advise anyone that is changing those sensors to only go with genuine Denso. They can be bought online from one certain Lexus dealer for about $150., a very good deal. Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, thank you! I failed to be grateful.

not looking forward to replacing that one.

can someone tell me the Denso part number? and, its near the firewall on the passenger side?? on the exhaust man, correct?

thx

zapp

Hi Zapp-

I tried to add to my post and muffed it and don't know how to delete it- I'm new at this. Anyway, the Lexus specific code P1135 is the rear sensor on the exhaust manifold ( next to the firewall ). Refered to as bank1, sensor1. It is common for it to go out first, I believe because it gets more heat back there. It's the more difficult one to change- and I would advise anyone that is changing those sensors to only go with genuine Denso. They can be bought online from one certain Lexus dealer for about $150., a very good deal. Hope that helps.