Is This Anything To Be Worried About?

EMTtech

Hi Erik- Do not get me wrong, there are other good oils out there; but for me and my testing Amsoil wins (for my duration). You will be fine with GC I just do not know how well or good it would be to others. Hard to tell without testing..Sorry

If you used LC20 and GC you can go 7,500+ no problem. And that is VERY VERY conservative. Again hard to tell with UOA.s

LC20 conditions seals (not swelling), cleans internals, cleans rings, stabilizes TBN, reduces frictions bigtime etc. LC20 is an addative that was introduced to be. I was like, “I do not need that but they said try it”. I did and the UOA show it works bigtime.

The first time you use it, it will turn oil black very soon. It is normal but it [LC20] still adds lubricity etc. It is an amazing product.

Lastly, water will work better then seafoam for intake cleaning. If you want to get REAL clean use Amsoil Power Foam. The stuff is worth its weight in gold (1oz-$980)! LOL

Yes on the seal. It is like $9 per seal I think.

wow, $980 :o ... I think ill stick to water!

as for the $9 seals? not sure what those are referring to...

also any good place to get my grubby little mitts on some LC20? or the Amsoil filters?

Thanks again for your help!

-Erik

also any good place to get my grubby little mitts on some LC20? or the Amsoil filters?

-Erik

I was joking. Spend the $6 and get Amsoil Power Foam. 10000X better then water for intake cleaning. The VC seals are about $9 from OEM.

-Erik

I was joking. Spend the $6 and get Amsoil Power Foam. 10000X better then water for intake cleaning. The VC seals are about $9 from OEM.

sorry.

gotcha about the actual price, haha

where to get the amsoil filter, or the LC20 though?

also are the VC seals different than the gasket?

-Erik

oh, I didn't realize that LC20 was made by the same company as FP60. Ive been using that for ages, awesome! next time I get a gallon of FP60, Ill get myself a jug of LC20 too, ill be putting on the new VC gasket in a day or two. Ill post up some pics of my adventure if people would like,

Thanks again,

-Erik

oh, I didn't realize that LC20 was made by the same company as FP60. Ive been using that for ages, awesome! next time I get a gallon of FP60, Ill get myself a jug of LC20 too, ill be putting on the new VC gasket in a day or two. Ill post up some pics of my adventure if people would like,

Thanks again,

-Erik

cool..I use FP+ since it is cheaper to use.....But both are great stuff

I finally got around to changing the gasket, and wow. that was not as hard as I was anticipating :D

I attached a pic of the open cover (I assume this looks A-OK) I have a link to the rest of the pics too (sorry for the random ones, they were trying to show hidden nuts)

http://picasaweb.google.com/EMTtech/ES300VCGasketReplacement

-Erik

post-62042-1205205506_thumb.jpg