How Much Did You Guys Pay For Valve Stem Seals Replacement?

busoptr

I think I might have to get a valve stem seal job soon, one mechanic quoted me like 1400.00 us $. Im like thats the price of the engine!! LOL. ANyway, is it worth it for my 94 es300 with 230000 miles already to get the stem seals fixed or should I just run the car like that? IS there a immediate danger to my engine? Car runs good.

I think I might have to get a valve stem seal job soon, one mechanic quoted me like 1400.00 us $. Im like thats the price of the engine!! LOL. ANyway, is it worth it for my 94 es300 with 230000 miles already to get the stem seals fixed or should I just run the car like that? IS there a immediate danger to my engine? Car runs good.

Thanks for the abundant replies !!! LOL

Thanks for the abundant replies !!! LOL

I like cheese.

i had mine done last summer for about $600. I know the mechanic, but he doesn't give me any discounts!