Nav Updates

• 4 weeks later...
It's just changing a disc in the nav unit in the dash...takes like 5 minutes to do yourself... pop the cover off (there's a tool in your factory toolkit to pop it off), eject old disc, insert new disc, pop cover back on...

Do you know where to get a copy of the disc? I checked ebay but not sure which version is the newest. I have an 2006 IS250 AWD.

thanks!

It's just changing a disc in the nav unit in the dash...takes like 5 minutes to do yourself... pop the cover off (there's a tool in your factory toolkit to pop it off), eject old disc, insert new disc, pop cover back on...

Do you know where to get a copy of the disc? I checked ebay but not sure which version is the newest. I have an 2006 IS250 AWD.

thanks!

It's up to vers. 7, I think. You'd probably be hard pressed to find the latest on eBay--anyone updating will not be getting rid of the latest version. You may have to bite the bullet and go to Lexus. Note that if you update, you will lose override for inputting addresses while driving.