Stash! Any Gang Members/felongs/ex Cons In Here?

Who has the best stash in their car!!!

I can't find a good place to hide stuff from by crazy girlfriend or maybe the cops. This car has the worst stash ever!

Has anyone done some custom work to their 98-05 GS to hide stuff? Maybe by a press of a button the radio tilts and a secret hideout gets revealed. Under seats? under the carpet?

post-35275-1203711643_thumb.jpg

i appraise used cars for a dealership in louisville. Anyway, one day while taking in a trade the guy who owned the truck(suburban) showed me a cool trick...When he put on the parking brake and had his parking lights on aswell, he hit the door unlock button three times and the F**king passenger airbag popped out to reveal a hidden drawer...It was some james Bond stuff!

i appraise used cars for a dealership in louisville. Anyway, one day while taking in a trade the guy who owned the truck(suburban) showed me a cool trick...When he put on the parking brake and had his parking lights on aswell, he hit the door unlock button three times and the F**king passenger airbag popped out to reveal a hidden drawer...It was some james Bond stuff!

thats so awesome thats a great stash you can even put ur gat in. hope the airbag still works. how much would such thing cost to do

Yea.. theres a way you can rigg the wires.. my friend did it.. If you touch the 2 wires An airbag try drops out.. its hella crazy.. Really cool.. You can hide your gun there.. Thats where my friend has his..

thats perfect. id appreciate more info. what wires? where? can u be able to tell?

post-35275-1203973393_thumb.jpg