Lexus Front Seat Cubby-hole

NEBCO

What do you mean tiny boxes?????

There is a small storage area about the size of a mans wallet under 2/3 of the way down the front seating area of each front seat ---push in and out comes a little tray---lexus must have had something in mind----but it is unscrutable to me.

Great, thanks alot you just ruined my secret hiding space....Now all police officers across the country will know where to look for peoples stash!!

I did not know they were there either.. I found them one day while I was detailing my interior. I will use them to put my wallet in while I am at the beach this summer.. They are GREAT hidden compartments....

:o below my front drivers seat is a compartment with a black plastic container, you pull it out, and inside the black plastic container is a first aid kit with lexus loco on it. its bigger than a man's wallet. I have a 2000 LS400 platinum series. passenger front seat has no compartment.

money clip, ipod/mp3 player, rings, cards (credit, id, insurance, business, etc) ... depends on what i need it for at the time, the list goes on. some guys/gals keep a .22 in there. and if you didn't know, if you pop it out, it makes getting to your seat filter a lot easier.

be cool

Actually a 22 would be perfect to keep in there. Get a concealed weapons permit, stick a little guy in there. You never can be too sure these days!

ACTUALLY--if someone wanted to hide something like a handgun there,---they would need to remove the tray that slides out because it doesnt have enough room to hold a handgun. then you would find a nice cardboard box that would fit there and put the gun inside of the box. if you dont have the box, then the gun will fall into the seat mechanism underneath.

Is that where the seat filter is? How do you get it out?

money clip, ipod/mp3 player, rings, cards (credit, id, insurance, business, etc) ... depends on what i need it for at the time, the list goes on. some guys/gals keep a .22 in there. and if you didn't know, if you pop it out, it makes getting to your seat filter a lot easier.

be cool

• 4 weeks later...
Is that where the seat filter is? How do you get it out?

be cool

sorry for being so late with this; guess i need to turn email notification on. see my original post at http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=10680&hl=