True Duals

lexfourcam

so today i went to my exhaust shop and got my cat cut off and i got true duals ran from each side of headers and it sounds sick sounds with the flow masters it has. but i also encountered another problem when they looked at it the said i needed a new axle. they were gonna put it in part and labor for about 200.

2 1/2!!!! Ahhhhhhh I bet it sounds like a monster! haha. You need some sound coming from the intake to even things out. You should do a JBrady, or "BFI", intake mod. It is badass and shown to be way better than any aftermarket systems. Plus it's 100% Free! :D

"JBrady" Intake mod

http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55111

Let me know if you end up doing this! :cheers:

tru yea cheap is always better but i was gonna get a t6 chromed out aluminum alloy intake off this sport compact car website its for a lexus and the maf goes rite in the middle its sick looking and sposed to give u 15 more hp and 11ft of torque for 230 im thinkin about gettin it after i get my axle fixed.

tru yea cheap is always better but i was gonna get a t6 chromed out aluminum alloy intake off this sport compact car website its for a lexus and the maf goes rite in the middle its sick looking and sposed to give u 15 more hp and 11ft of torque for 230 im thinkin about gettin it after i get my axle fixed.

Can you provide a link to that chrome intake please :cheers: