Remove Rear Seat

How do you remove the rear seat bottom on a '95 GS3? My center seat belt is stuck underneath and I can't figure out how to get the seat out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The bottom seat remove, there are 2 bolts near where the lap seat belts come from. Put your fingers between the back seat and bottom seat gap you will see there are atleast 2 bolts there, and also 2 more bolts at the underneath of the front seat. Keep searching the surround of the seat you find some opening there.

Just to close on this topic, the rear seat bottom comes out simply by pulling up on the front of the seat assembly. There are two male wire forms that must be removed from their receptacles. They snap in so it's a tight fight but there is no need to unbolt the seat back. Then the seat just lifts out.

However, when I did remove the seat back, I found a brand new "300" emblem still in the bag. A nice little bonus from the factory.

Good forum. I've learned a lot already. Thanks!