Kdss What Options You Get

Lexus MN

New to the forum here and love the information you have all supplied. What options do you get with the KDSS package? I bought my wife the IS250 and I have become a true believer of Lexus! This is coming from a German automobile lover all my life. So I amlookng for a GX for myself and hear about the KDSS and figured this would be the best place for my information. Thanks in advance for all the information!

New to the forum here and love the information you have all supplied. What options do you get with the KDSS package? I bought my wife the IS250 and I have become a true believer of Lexus! This is coming from a German automobile lover all my life. So I amlookng for a GX for myself and hear about the KDSS and figured this would be the best place for my information. Thanks in advance for all the information!

I'm local to you. I went from a German car BMW M3 to the Lexus GX470 this last October with the arrival of my first born. Miss that little rocket car once in a while, but I am enjoying the nice quite and smooth ride of the sport package GX470. Try to find one with the sport package with KDSS, you will love the look of this option and the handling is great with KDSS.

I'm local to you. I went from a German car BMW M3 to the Lexus GX470 this last October with the arrival of my first born. Miss that little rocket car once in a while, but I am enjoying the nice quite and smooth ride of the sport package GX470. Try to find one with the sport package with KDSS, you will love the look of this option and the handling is great with KDSS.

Thanks the german roots are die'n hard but I love my wifes IS250 so I am convinced on the GX over the Q7. so if I understand right the KDSS is sport handleing and a different trim kit instead of the wood?

I think starting 2 years ago, the GX can have the stand alone KDSS option or have the sport package option, which includes the KDSS and the interior trims. Both are hard to find, check your dealer's inventory.