Should I Claim Insurance?

ar39

A couple of question that I have....Why on earth if Sadam did not have WMD's would he have not just let the UN inspectors do their job??? Why did we not put more pressure on the UN to do something, we are the major contributor to the UN.

I saw an interview on 60 minutes a few weeks ago with the FBI agent that was in charge of interviewing Sadam during the final months of his life. It was a fascinating interview! He said Sadam didn't want to show his cards on WMD to the world, for fears of Iran would know and would invade. He said Sadam was most fearful of another war with Iran, and so long as he kept up the illusion he could nuke 'em, or should I say, protect the possiblity of nuking them, he felt they would stay away. Just another reason why I think Iran has been the primary target of this whole war. God help us all if Iran got control of all the oil fields over there. Then we would all be held hostage by those wacko nut ringers.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real talk from the heart -

You know it's kinda sad that we all gather info. from various sources but do not know for %100 fact whether or not the reports we recieve are true and accurate entirely...We don't trust in our leaders to some degree, we don't trust in our government to some degree, we don't trust in our leaders in a sense to tell us the truth about these war efforts and political issues.... So in reality all this talk is just speculation in a sense amounst us... You almost need to close a blind eye to everything and just support our country and leaders decisions as we voted these guys in office to begin with.. If you don't, you are always going to be faced with the thoughts of consperiousy theories, deception in office, coruption, etc..... Still all the while you will never know for sure what to believe.. How good is that? I just have to go alone with our leaders decisions and back them and pray that all their decisions are for a good and legitamate cause...

This is why I am pro USA, Government, and Leadership... Am I so wrong in thinking this way?

Real talk from the heart -

You know it's kinda sad that we all gather info. from various sources but do not know for %100 fact whether or not the reports we recieve are true and accurate entirely...We don't trust in our leaders to some degree, we don't trust in our government to some degree, we don't trust in our leaders in a sense to tell us the truth about these war efforts and political issues.... So in reality all this talk is just speculation in a sense amounst us... You almost need to close a blind eye to everything and just support our country and leaders decisions as we voted these guys in office to begin with.. If you don't, you are always going to be faced with the thoughts of consperiousy theories, deception in office, coruption, etc..... Still all the while you will never know for sure what to believe.. How good is that? I just have to go alone with our leaders decisions and back them and pray that all their decisions are for a good and legitamate cause...

This is why I am pro USA, Government, and Leadership... Am I so wrong in thinking this way?

I don't think so Jibby. I think it's the foundation for this country, that everyone and anyone can say, think, believe, and question all that happens. I view our leaders as nothing more than your typical business structure, with ceo's / managers / hr staff / etc...

The only exception to my thinking, is that most polticians are failed business people, with more dui's and criminal records than at your local frat house.

The only exception to my thinking, is that most polticians are failed business people, with more dui's and criminal records than at your local frat house.

:D :cheers: :D

That is so true. Most of these guys just get in there and it is GRAVY TRAIN...let's see should we vote ourselves a raise! OK back to the topic... :pirate:

You know you're ready for politics when the bartender has a better credit score than you do. :D

Politics.....poly-ticks....multiple blood sucking creatures, that serve no real purpose but to bite you in the !Removed!!

You know you're ready for politics when the bartender has a better credit score than you do. :D

Politics.....poly-ticks....multiple blood sucking creatures, that serve no real purpose but to bite you in the !Removed!!

Hahahahahah :cheers:

If the people who founded this country felt this way and behaved this way...the US never would have existed.

Its skepticism that keeps democracy honest. Its what democracy is all about.

I thought this nation was built on unity? No?... One nation under God... I don't think the early republicans and democrats battled like they do today.. Presidents of the past were more supported and trusted I believe then the Presidents of today...

I thought this nation was built on unity? No?... One nation under God... I don't think the early republicans and democrats battled like they do today.. Presidents of the past were more supported and trusted I believe then the Presidents of today...

Unity yes, but scrutiny and skepticism must exist to keep a democracy on course, thats as the founding fathers intended it. Why do you think we have freedom of the press? Freedom of speech? Freedom to assemble and to protest?

And oh...they did. I took a course in college on the American Presidency (one of the best courses I ever took) and they absolutely had the same kind of bickering and unrest that we have now. President Bush is unpopular, but he's hardly the most unpopular President we've ever had by a wide margin.

Actually it used to be quite unusual to ever have a President be re-elected for a second term. Now its almost expected. Even George Washington was terribly unpopular for a time.

Last weekend, I drove on a pot hole very hard & the left front wheel is bent. Also, the hub & wheel bearing have to be replaced, wheels aligned & balanced. The cost for this is ~$1400.

I would like to know whether claiming insurance is worth it. Would the increase in premium rates for the future outweigh the costs? My deductible is $500 & $900 would be paid by my insurer. I would like to know what your opinions are.

Thanks

The municipality should cover the repair if you have pictures of the pothole and receipts/estimates for repairs. Not sure how it goes in NJ, but in NYC there are forms you can download over the web and submit. People I know have been reimbursed but it does take a bit of time for the money to appear.