Just Cleaned It Up

jcrome04

You should be asking, "How does it feel to live in the Pacific North West and have to detail your car every other day!"

Hahahah. I can't wait for late spring to come and the rain to stop!

Ok so I took some interior shots! B)

DSCF0319.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

I just pulled stuff outta the back so I've got my big fat paw print in the middle :lol:

DSCF0321.jpg

Gotta Love the Coach.. B)

DSCF0322.jpg

nearly perfect Coach leather :D I love the perforation.

Not bad for 137k miles huh? :)

Just curious .... what brand of wax do you use? I just did a total detail of my car today with ZAINO .... that stuff is the best, i swear ....

anyways ..... your car looks great, man ......

So I noticed a beautiful shine on my car outside my house so I couldn't help but go grab the camera! :rolleyes:

Please enjoy! :lol:

DSCF0311.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

I love the color of my emblems B)

DSCF0317.jpg

I use rightlook.com They supply my detail shop. AMAZING products man I'd highly suggest checking them out.

Exterior - Get some clear coat compound, premium polish, and polymer paint sealant.

I had the paint sealant last about 9 months on my last car like it had just been applied same day. Then I sold it.

Interior - Use the premium dressing (awesome stuff, lasts forever)

These products are honestly better than anything I've ever used before.

Jcrome, being from Vancouver I totally know what you mean by the rain, but being in a winter zone now, let me tell you it isn;t too bad back there, lol...

Yeah we sure do get our share of rain here. Although, lately it's been awesome weather with blue skys, sunshine, and warm temps! Feels like April already, but I suppose reality will set in again soon with more rain to come.

Jcrome04: your car looks great, inside and out! Like eatingupblacktop said, be careful where you park that beauty. Unfortunately not all ppl are car enthusiasts and some will carelessly dent your doors without so much as a thought. :(

• 4 weeks later...