Commercial During Daytona 500

jcrome04

So I'm kind of watching the Daytona 500, while doing other things so I'm not paying too much attention.

I look up and see a valet smoking the tires on a 2nd gen LS400!!!! hahahah then it said "treat everyday like race day"

Please tell me i'm not the only one that saw this! :D :D

:cheers:

So I'm kind of watching the Daytona 500, while doing other things so I'm not paying too much attention.

I look up and see a valet smoking the tires on a 2nd gen LS400!!!! hahahah then it said "treat everyday like race day"

I do not watch cars going in a circle over and over and over and over...........It is like paint drying..LOL

I saw it, Nice burnout for 2 car lengths.

Have you seen this video of a kid abusing his fathers LS 430..? Major Burnout..

I hope this video is not one of the members cars.. If so I think you son is in trouble..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4A-lyXetv4

A burnout using studded tires........

One way to get the traction low enough for an LS to be able to do that.

Listen carefully........

I may have clicked on the wrong link... it looks like a 98-00 LS400?

Nevertheless, as LEXINVA said, that was painful to watch! I would never treat my car like that. I only have a 1991 LS400 and I have never even had it over 3000 rpms, or even spun the tires on the wet road! If I had that car, I would baby it, but thats just how I treat my cars. I work hard for what I have and I am sure not going to decrease its life or cause damage acting foolish like that. The way he was slamming the gears was not good for the transmission either. Notice how he threw it in drive before the car even stopped going back! :rolleyes: Whats funny is that SOMETIMES those are the cars that never have problems and keep on going smooth as silk!

abusing his fathers LS 430..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4A-lyXetv4

I missed it but would love to see it. Still cleaning up tornado damage here is Tennessee and didn't have time to tune in.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I just saw the movie "Twister" for the first time. I don't know how you guys have the balls to settle down in Tornado Alley! Just like living in Hurricane land in s Fla. I couldn't do it. :blink: