Updateing 2005 Ls430 Navigation

holen1

Where is the unit located that holds the DVD for the navigation unit in the 2005 LS430?

In my 04 LS430 it's on the right side in the trunk, under the spare tire cover, and there are two philips head screws to remove to gain acces. It then tips up and out.

Bob

Where is the unit located that holds the DVD for the navigation unit in the 2005 LS430?

What version is your new navigation DVD? My 04 LS430 is not working with the latest version 7.1. Please let me know what version will work with my car. Thanks.

I do not have a newer version Nav disk as yet. I am thinking about getting one but I wanted to know where the unit is first. I believe that you must stay with the generation Nav system that you have and buy the latest edition in that generation series. Mine is a generation 4.

What version is your new navigation DVD? My 04 LS430 is not working with the latest version 7.1. Please let me know what version will work with my car. Thanks.

I do not have a newer version Nav disk as yet. I am thinking about getting one but I wanted to know where the unit is first. I believe that you must stay with the generation Nav system that you have and buy the latest edition in that generation series. Mine is a generation 4.

Go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting