Found Company With Oem Speakers Or Rebuild

dtsgy

I posted a notice about finding a company that will repair the Climate and Clock display. They ask you to send in the A/C control panel and 295.00, for that they will replace the display and return it ready to use. I also found out they repair radios and rebuild factory speakers to OEM specs. I am finding out that basiclly they can repair any electrical componet that has OEM repair information available. If anyone is interested let me know so far they have been great to work with. They have been able to give me great advice on the factory security system to ensure proper capabilities are still working plus some improvements.

I am getting ready for a major sound system overhaul.

Next on my list is to address the outdated phone unit, any ideas out there?

I posted a notice about finding a company that will repair the Climate and Clock display. They ask you to send in the A/C control panel and 295.00, for that they will replace the display and return it ready to use. I also found out they repair radios and rebuild factory speakers to OEM specs. I am finding out that basiclly they can repair any electrical componet that has OEM repair information available. If anyone is interested let me know so far they have been great to work with. They have been able to give me great advice on the factory security system to ensure proper capabilities are still working plus some improvements.

I am getting ready for a major sound system overhaul.

Next on my list is to address the outdated phone unit, any ideas out there?

when making this type of a post, giving a link or some info to this company might be helpful to others.....thank you