Maintenance Required Indicator

Fisherman

I have my "maint requred" indicator comming up on my 2004 RX330 and it will not reset. Tried to rest it by pushing the Odometer reset button which has always worked in regards to oil changes.I had it come on at 54,000. miles. Everything checks out inregards to the maintenance on my vehicle. Can anyone help figure this one out.

• 4 weeks later...
I have my "maint requred" indicator comming up on my 2004 RX330 and it will not reset. Tried to rest it by pushing the Odometer reset button which has always worked in regards to oil changes.I had it come on at 54,000. miles. Everything checks out inregards to the maintenance on my vehicle. Can anyone help figure this one out.

Had Same problem found answer in owner's manual, good directions there. Had to press reset with engine off and it was easily reset.

• 1 month later...
Had Same problem found answer in owner's manual, good directions there. Had to press reset with engine off and it was easily reset.

OK, where exactly in the owners manual does it talk about this? I have read through the maintenance section twice and don't see it, nor do I see it in the index...

EDIT: Nevermind, someone was nice enough to reprint it out of the manual here:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=35349

Finally was successful in pawing through the search results.