What Ever Happened To Akewlguy ?

dcfish

I tried to send Akewlguy a message and got this:

The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

I'mmmmm back!

Hey ladies and gents... Just a bit busy of late.

Teaching at the college, managing money and serving as a newly elected Alderman for our city. Things are going great and the Lexus's are doing wonderful.

My only disapointment is last night with the North east weather we had to leave the GS300 and LS400 at home for the 91 FWD Ford Taurus. :) So imagine as a special guest with a tux cruising the city in the Taurus. We laugh...

My 93 LS400 is great. Makes a little noise in the front with bumps in the extreme cold. Power steering fluid was down a bit so some noise, but that is corrected now. The Teraunza LSV are crap after less then 30k. The car looks great and most think its a rich guys 2003 toy. It is really funny and some times I tell the truth.

If you want a real update check out some of the sites... www.Christophercoutu.com. www.AmericanWarrior.org and www.CT3now.com

Wishing my lexus friends a wonderful year and I will try to check in more often. I still keep my Lexus Owners Club sticker on my windshild...

I'mmmmm back!

Hey ladies and gents... Just a bit busy of late.

Teaching at the college, managing money and serving as a newly elected Alderman for our city. Things are going great and the Lexus's are doing wonderful.

My only disapointment is last night with the North east weather we had to leave the GS300 and LS400 at home for the 91 FWD Ford Taurus. :) So imagine as a special guest with a tux cruising the city in the Taurus. We laugh...

My 93 LS400 is great. Makes a little noise in the front with bumps in the extreme cold. Power steering fluid was down a bit so some noise, but that is corrected now. The Teraunza LSV are crap after less then 30k. The car looks great and most think its a rich guys 2003 toy. It is really funny and some times I tell the truth.

If you want a real update check out some of the sites... www.Christophercoutu.com. www.AmericanWarrior.org and www.CT3now.com

Wishing my lexus friends a wonderful year and I will try to check in more often. I still keep my Lexus Owners Club sticker on my windshild...

Congrats on the elected position :cheers: Good to hear that all is going well, Don't be a stranger B) I'll check out the sites.

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to reply to the original thread and say I had not noticed him posting either, but remember us in the same topics because his car had a couple of issues that my old LS had. I see he has came back though!

Good to hear all is well!