Tranny Problems?

aridlc

I have a 99 lexus es 300 with 92500 miles on it, I have a problem, when stopped & idling no matter whether in park, drive,etc. the car just shuts off. it will crank right up but then the check engine light and trac off light is on. When this happens the car is sluggish to drive. I took it to autozone and had the codes read. 4 codes p0753, p0758, 1656, 1760. Does anyone know what this might mean and is my tranny on it's way out. The car runs and shifts perfectly when reset. It has done this 3 times in 2 days. help

I have a 99 lexus es 300 with 92500 miles on it, I have a problem, when stopped & idling no matter whether in park, drive,etc. the car just shuts off. it will crank right up but then the check engine light and trac off light is on. When this happens the car is sluggish to drive. I took it to autozone and had the codes read. 4 codes p0753, p0758, 1656, 1760. Does anyone know what this might mean and is my tranny on it's way out. The car runs and shifts perfectly when reset. It has done this 3 times in 2 days. help

Welcome to the club.:)

Read the FAQ and / or download the FSM for free. That might help