Underwater Car !

dcfish

I can't wait to see the YouTube video of the first drunk fisherman scream "FISH ON!", only to realize he's caught a car. I can see it now....

"Bubba, ain't that one of dem' fancy european Lotus looking fishes? What's in this beer?"

"I don't know Leroy, but you caught it, you clean it"

I can't wait to see the YouTube video of the first drunk fisherman scream "FISH ON!", only to realize he's caught a car. I can see it now....

"Bubba, ain't that one of dem' fancy european Lotus looking fishes? What's in this beer?"

"I don't know Leroy, but you caught it, you clean it"

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice place to break down!!! then what?

" Ah, yeah, can you send a tow truck and a tug boat? we broke down on the north end of the reef next to the big pipe that leaks all the oil stamped OPEC." Uh, about how long do you think? we have an oxygen time limit thing."

I'm sorry but that just looks terrifying! (skydiving in a car)

Wouldn't they be worried the car would smack them when they jump out while it's in that "death roll"????

lol

I guess I just like to live life on the ground! :D too many bad experiences on planes :(

BTW here's a promo video of the car I found:

oh wow.... no just need a flying car!

Well here it is ...almost......skydiving out of a car? Check this out.

Neat vid of the sQuba ;) Do you think the parachuting car needed a nav to find it's way ? :lol: Pretty exiting stuff.