How Do You Remove "burned Brid Droppings" From Paint?

When i bought my car i knew it had this stains but i never thought it be hard to remove so i didnt care much about it. It looks like bird droppings where left on the car for a while and the sun did its magic, i tried washing and waxing and clay barring it and nothing. If it helps when you pass your fingers around the stain its smooth with tiny little sand paper bumps on it. Many of the car detailers i have asked about this told me that its passed the clear coat and a complete paint of the door/roof must be done and stuff but i think they just want the money, here are some pics hopefully some of you experts would help me out.

P2130304.jpg

P2130303.jpg

P2130302.jpg

P2130301.jpg

ignore the "scratch like things" they just dirt from splashed rain water...

Always use the least invasive product first-

a) A safe solvent; Stoner’s Tarminator, Simple Green® Aircraft & Precision Cleaner, Isopropyl alcohol or Mineral spirits

B) Detailer’s Clay / Lubricant

c) A chemical / abrasive paint surface cleaner (Zaino Paint Cleaner Z-PC or Zaino All-In-One Z-AIO)

d) If the surface has been etched use an abrasive polish and a polisher (Rotary or Random orbital)

e) Wet-sand using 2000 – 300 grit finishing paper

The same rule applies to abrasive polishes, finishing papers and foam pads –

Always use the least abrasive first before ‘stepping–up’ to the next abrasive level

Yes, you may have to wet-sand. The acid in bird crap can eat down into the paint if left for long enough :(

If it's not too bad a good compound+polishing should work, but if it is severe enough you may need to get it re-painted

Yes, you may have to wet-sand. The acid in bird crap can eat down into the paint if left for long enough :(

If it's not too bad a good compound+polishing should work, but if it is severe enough you may need to get it re-painted

Wet-sanding will not be good for paint. Bird "stuff" will, not can eat the paint and most times nothing can be done. You have like 48 hour window then it is all over unless you have a good wax/selanat on it. Then add like 1 day to it.