Video Bypass For Nav On 2008 Gx470

peter_gx470

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I just bought a 2008 GX470 with Factory NAV and 5 Disc DVD player. How do you bypass the brake on for the video display on NAV unit? I know there a way to do it on the Lx470 in the pass, wonder if anyone try to hack the GX470.

thanks

I have an 07 GX. I do not think there is a bypass code for the 07 and 08 model years.

Hmm I thought I had posted the bypass codes as stickies in the GX forum. It was in the LX forum I did that. Let me see if I can find them (or if anyone else can, any help will be greatly appreciated) because I think someone posted those codes for the GX here. ;)

Hmm I thought I had posted the bypass codes as stickies in the GX forum. It was in the LX forum I did that. Let me see if I can find them (or if anyone else can, any help will be greatly appreciated) because I think someone posted those codes for the GX here. ;)

Thank you. It is really frustrating to not be able to use the Nav. I think they should have allowed it to be bybassed when the passenger airbag is activated by the presence of a passenger.

I did find people on ebay selling a 2008 override. (YES 2008 not 2007)

I wanted to know how this is done to make sure it is safe before I do it because I would not want to be cutting any wires as I have seen some suggest.

Thanks so much.

Hi Guys, I just bought a 2008 GX470 with Factory NAV and 5 Disc DVD player. How do you bypass the brake on for the video display on NAV unit? I know there a way to do it on the Lx470 in the pass, wonder if anyone try to hack the GX470.

thanks

Thank you. It is really frustrating to not be able to use the Nav. I think they should have allowed it to be bybassed when the passenger airbag is activated by the presence of a passenger.

I did find people on ebay selling a 2008 override. (YES 2008 not 2007)

I wanted to know how this is done to make sure it is safe before I do it because I would not want to be cutting any wires as I have seen some suggest.

Thanks so much.