What Tires Should I Buy 2005 Ls 430?

ls430dude

Lexus dealer says that I should use 'V" rated tires. The car currently has Dunlop 5000 245/45R18 96V tires on them.

What would be the best tires to replace? I drive it pleasure not for performance

Michelin Primacy MXV4 is discontinued though.

Thanks

Mike

Lexus dealer says that I should use 'V" rated tires. The car currently has Dunlop 5000 245/45R18 96V tires on them.

What would be the best tires to replace? I drive it pleasure not for performance

Thanks

Mike

I don't really see too many tires that size that aren't V rated or Higher... You can just go with some Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 245/45R18 instead of the Primacy... My friend recently replaced his tires with Avon Tech M550 A/S which were a lot cheaper from tirerack and he's happy with them.

Thanks

Mike

Nope the Primacy MXV4's are available and probably one of your best choices for your LS based on what your looking for. More info below...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...inSpeedRating=H

And...

http://www.michelinman.com/tires/luxury-pe...-specifications

:cheers:

The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S is overkill for a vehicle like the LS & you will get quite a bit less ride quality.

:cheers:

I'll try to keep up on the posting as to how they wear. I'm using them as my 'summer set' of tires & rims, so not too many miles on them yet. Also, I upsized them to 245/45-18 (which have a 'V' rating), so they may wear a little faster than stock 17's (which have a 'H' rating).