This Is Rediculous!

BigBuggie

So my cars paint really is top notch, waxed her down yesterday and it really looks great, However as I have stated before it is dinged to high hell! I really want to get this rig back to showroom condition but the more I think about it the more I realize how problematic the dents are, Damn NY cars. A local dent wizard quoted me 350 for the passenger front and rear doors and fender and roughly another 400 to finish up the drivers side. There are so many tiny, almost bb sized dings in it, I guess they really have to work em', none of the paint is cracked or otherwise deformed, I guess this is a good thing. It's pretty frustrating, They are so hard to notice unless it is a sunny day, but I know they are there :( .

Anyway, I was looking for some possible alternatives. I only paid 2900 for this car, Maybe even with the 700 for dent removal Ill still be in good shape?

Oh and BTW I removed the wood near the shifter, Got in there and cleaned it up and haven't had any starting issues since, Thanks a lot!!

Pete

So my cars paint really is top notch, waxed her down yesterday and it really looks great, However as I have stated before it is dinged to high hell! I really want to get this rig back to showroom condition but the more I think about it the more I realize how problematic the dents are, Damn NY cars. A local dent wizard quoted me 350 for the passenger front and rear doors and fender and roughly another 400 to finish up the drivers side. There are so many tiny, almost bb sized dings in it, I guess they really have to work em', none of the paint is cracked or otherwise deformed, I guess this is a good thing. It's pretty frustrating, They are so hard to notice unless it is a sunny day, but I know they are there :( .

Anyway, I was looking for some possible alternatives. I only paid 2900 for this car, Maybe even with the 700 for dent removal Ill still be in good shape?

Oh and BTW I removed the wood near the shifter, Got in there and cleaned it up and haven't had any starting issues since, Thanks a lot!!

Pete

Check out the "Club Events & Meetings" forum. There quite often is a dent guy at these meetings where you get a deal by being a member.

i got many dents as well and now some dood on the beemer scratcher my rear passenger side fender, waitin for ins money and i prolly just gonna repaint the whole car.

here in nyc it usually costs 300-350 for any part of the car eg doors fenders etc. i got a quote to repaint whole car for 2 grand:)

if they are charging you 350$ for a dent, just repaint the door:)