Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling 2007 Gs350awd Original 17" Wheels & Dunlop Tires

Hi guys,

When I purchased my 2007 GS350 AWD in April 2007, I immediately upgraded my wheels and tires, before driving the vehicle off the lot, so the following items have less than 10 miles based on the transportation, etc. from Japan:

4 Dunlop Tires - $100 each or $400 total (Per Manufacturer - $280 each or $1,120)

4 10-Spoke Alloy factory wheels - $250 each or 1,000 total (Per Manufacturer - $499.58 each or $1,998.32)

4 Sensors - $50 each or $200 total (Per Manufacturer - $106.54 each or $426.16)

4 Center Caps - $2.50 each or $10 total (Per Manufacturer - $5.52 each or $22.08)

4 Seal Kits - $10 each or $40 total (Per Manufacturer - $18.31 each or $73.24)

Grand Total - $1,650 or best offer (Per Manufacturer - $3,639.80)

The reason I decided until now to attempt to sell these items is that I was not aware of this Lexus website/network until recently.

Also, if you have any other thoughts as to where I might post these for sell, I would appreciate it. I have already posted them on EBAY and Craig's List.

Thanks.

why are you selling the tire pressure sensors? those will work with your new rims too.

i had my sensors installed on my after market rims no problem.

I had the dealership do the switch so I'm not quite sure why they didn't use the original tire pressure sensors. Maybe because everything came in a packaged deal. I know there are tire pressure sensors on the new ones though.

why are you selling the tire pressure sensors? those will work with your new rims too.

i had my sensors installed on my after market rims no problem.

I had the dealership do the switch so I'm not quite sure why they didn't use the original tire pressure sensors. Maybe because everything came in a packaged deal. I know there are tire pressure sensors on the new ones though.