Iphone With Bluetooth In 07 Gx 470, Buzzzzzzz!

Quila GSD

I have an 07 GX 470 and I am having a terrible problem when using my iPhone on the built-in Lexus Bluetooth system. When I make a call, EVERYTHING sounds crystal clear on my end. HOWEVER, the person on the other end hears an annoying BUZZZZZZING noise, intermitently. It occurs on just about every call. I have replaced my iPhone 2 times (I'm now on my 3rd one). Each time I have blamed it on the phone. Obviously, it is not the phone unless the iPhone was not compatable, at all. Lexus says that it is compatable.

I am very frustrated with this issue. I am in sales and I spend a lot of time in my car AND on the phone. My clients have asked me to NOT us the Bluetooth feature. Has anyone else had this problem?

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I have an 07 GX 470 and I am having a terrible problem when using my iPhone on the built-in Lexus Bluetooth system. When I make a call, EVERYTHING sounds crystal clear on my end. HOWEVER, the person on the other end hears an annoying BUZZZZZZING noise, intermitently. It occurs on just about every call. I have replaced my iPhone 2 times (I'm now on my 3rd one). Each time I have blamed it on the phone. Obviously, it is not the phone unless the iPhone was not compatable, at all. Lexus says that it is compatable.

I am very frustrated with this issue. I am in sales and I spend a lot of time in my car AND on the phone. My clients have asked me to NOT us the Bluetooth feature. Has anyone else had this problem?

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks!

I don't really have a solution. but I am wondering, can you make a call directly on your phone that then goes through the car speakers? I can call from the car console, pushing the numbers, but cannot from my contacts screen on my iPhone. If you can call directly from iPhone, please let me know. Trying to figure out if phone problem or Lexus issue.
thank you

• 2 months later...

<_< I have an '06 GX470. My previous phone worked great.

The iphone is "jail broke". It has an annoying, extremely loud tone before each call is started.

Also, cannot get phonebook to transfer & hear additional background noises. Not satisfied with the quality of calls.

Didn't notice a problem before I "jail broke" the phone. But could be wrong.

All of my calls do go through the speakers.

I have an jailbroken, unlocked iPhone and haven't noticed an issue with the bluetooth system. I can dial through the screen and on the phone. If I dial through the phone, it gives me an option of either staying on the handset or car phone while connecting.

try deleting the phone off the nav system and setting it back up?