High Speed Luxury

Completed a 1400 mile weekend trip in my LS460L into Southwest Texas' Big Bend country. 4 passengers and a trunk full of luggage. Averaged speeds of 90+ with several cruises at over 100mph. One stretch we set it on 120mph for 40 miles and it appeared to have a lot in reserve. Car handled perfectly and was extremely smooth. Always felt in total control and the ride was unbelievable. Step in at 100mph and it shifts down into 7th (maybe even 6th) and hits 120+ in seconds. A little wind noise on left and right front windows but couldn't be happier with the car if I tried. Love my LX but this LS is the best of 4 Lexus' I have owned. Still interested in the MB S550 but after this weekend, I am very satified. Bad news is that my neighbor who was with me wants one now. Damn sure wish you could input info into the Nav system on the fly.

FYI only.

cobber1

Completed a 1400 mile weekend trip in my LS460L into Southwest Texas' Big Bend country. 4 passengers and a trunk full of luggage. Averaged speeds of 90+ with several cruises at over 100mph. One stretch we set it on 120mph for 40 miles and it appeared to have a lot in reserve. Car handled perfectly and was extremely smooth. Always felt in total control and the ride was unbelievable. Step in at 100mph and it shifts down into 7th (maybe even 6th) and hits 120+ in seconds. A little wind noise on left and right front windows but couldn't be happier with the car if I tried. Love my LX but this LS is the best of 4 Lexus' I have owned. Still interested in the MB S550 but after this weekend, I am very satified. Bad news is that my neighbor who was with me wants one now. Damn sure wish you could input info into the Nav system on the fly.

FYI only.

cobber1

You can input NAV info on the fly with a NAV Override Kit from Prestigeous Society in CA. Email Mark at: Sales@PrestigiousSociety.com Phone: 562-644-3268

Where in Texas are you located?