Will They Fit?

Gumart1

Admittedly I know almost nothing about sizing, but I do know that the bolt pattern is the same. My OEM rims are 15", 15x7. The GS400 rims are 16", 16x8. Will these fit directly without any issues or adjustment, and can I use either the GS recommended 225/55/16 tires or do I need a different size?

Admittedly I know almost nothing about sizing, but I do know that the bolt pattern is the same. My OEM rims are 15", 15x7. The GS400 rims are 16", 16x8. Will these fit directly without any issues or adjustment, and can I use either the GS recommended 225/55/16 tires or do I need a different size?

They'll fit B)

Thanks for the quick answer DC - I was able to test fit the rim today, and it seemed to touch the caliper when installed properly. Will I need a spacer to keep it from touching? The wheel spun fine, it just seemed a bit tight.

Thanks for the quick answer DC - I was able to test fit the rim today, and it seemed to touch the caliper when installed properly. Will I need a spacer to keep it from touching? The wheel spun fine, it just seemed a bit tight.

If the lugs are torqued to spec and there is no rubbing your in good shape. Are the gs400 wheels stock ? Going from 15's to 16's should give you more room.