Navigation Bypass Codes

click menu

then volume

on that volume screen

tap the top left corner of screen

then bottomn left corner of screen

then again top left corner of screen

then again bottomn left corner of the screen.

you will be presented with a screen.

hold down the button OVERRIDE

until it beeps. it should take about 3 seconds.

once that is done, back out of there pressing back, or exit or whatever

and the trick is complete.

you can now use ur system to its full potential.

click menu

then volume

on that volume screen

tap the top left corner of screen

then bottomn left corner of screen

then again top left corner of screen

then again bottomn left corner of the screen.

you will be presented with a screen.

hold down the button OVERRIDE

until it beeps. it should take about 3 seconds.

once that is done, back out of there pressing back, or exit or whatever

and the trick is complete.

you can now use ur system to its full potential.

Does this work on '08s too?

no you haven't. you're just scared. i wouldn't put anything up that would harm your car. and besides, you think lexus would make it that easy to ruin something on your car? USE YOUR HEAD. this is a forum for the lexus community. were here to help, not harm. ridiculous......

I must need to have my car serviced, because I've tried several times to change the setting to "off" for having the screen go automatically to the maps. It looks like it should be a very simple thing to do yet it doesn't work for me. Anyone else experience this? Thanks.

I must need to have my car serviced, because I've tried several times to change the setting to "off" for having the screen go automatically to the maps. It looks like it should be a very simple thing to do yet it doesn't work for me. Anyone else experience this? Thanks.

i will do it on my car and tell you the exact steps to get it to work. give me a few hours to get my eyes open its still too early.

I've read on some other members' posts about a motion override code for the nav system. Does anyone know the code or where I can find it. I have an '06 GS 430. Thanks.

I have an 06 GS 430. My GPS Version is 5.03.05. I tried the procedure you outlined but it did not work for me. I did get the screens you described to come up but I still need to have my parking brake on to see DVD's. Was this meant for older versions of the software? Thanks for the help!

I've read on some other members' posts about a motion override code for the nav system. Does anyone know the code or where I can find it. I have an '06 GS 430. Thanks.

I have an 06 GS 430. My GPS Version is 5.03.05. I tried the procedure you outlined but it did not work for me. I did get the screens you described to come up but I still need to have my parking brake on to see DVD's. Was this meant for older versions of the software? Thanks for the help!

this wont bypass the DVD watching safety. just the choice to enter addresses while the car is moving, and view things in your music player.

for what you want, it needs to be phsycially modded.

if you live near the los angeles area, ive done the mod on my car as well as 6 or 7 others. $150 it takes about an hour.

• 2 years later...