1994 Ls400 Driver Door Ext Door Handle Broken :(

Toaster

So my 1994 LS400 drivers side, exterior door handle is cracked. The center cracked away from the edge, so when you pull up on the outside door handle the door doesn't open! You have to wedge your finger in the far right corner of the door handle to lift the mechanism to open the door - big problem.

Where is the best place to get a replacement outside exterior left front (drivers side) door handle? or is there a method to repairing it that I can't figure out?

I've searched ebay, with no luck. I can find TONS of the other 3 doors, but nothing for the drivers side front door. I was thinking maybe it might be possible to get the handle itself and replace it using another model? not the trim part behind (the recessed part) but the actual part you grasp to lift up on?

THANKS.

So my 1994 LS400 drivers side, exterior door handle is cracked. The center cracked away from the edge, so when you pull up on the outside door handle the door doesn't open! You have to wedge your finger in the far right corner of the door handle to lift the mechanism to open the door - big problem.

Where is the best place to get a replacement outside exterior left front (drivers side) door handle? or is there a method to repairing it that I can't figure out?

I've searched ebay, with no luck. I can find TONS of the other 3 doors, but nothing for the drivers side front door. I was thinking maybe it might be possible to get the handle itself and replace it using another model? not the trim part behind (the recessed part) but the actual part you grasp to lift up on?

THANKS.

They should have what your looking for, Give them a call :cheers:http://www.taprecycling.com/