Parting Out 1990 Es 250

I am parting out a Black ES 250. Some parts are already gone. I still have the rims.

They are in great shape, no scrapes, no dents. Since I am new to this I haven't figured out how to up load pictures to this site. Email me at planteindustrial@aol.com ahd I will be happy to send pictures and prices.

I am parting out a Black ES 250. Some parts are already gone. I still have the rims.

They are in great shape, no scrapes, no dents. Since I am new to this I haven't figured out how to up load pictures to this site. Email me at planteindustrial@aol.com ahd I will be happy to send pictures and prices.

Interested in the rims, the power antenna motor, and other parts, depending on where you are located. Could you please advise on the price you want to get out of the rims, contact me at underhil@tidewater.net Thanks...Scott :rolleyes:

Interested in the rims, the power antenna motor, and other parts, depending on where you are located. Could you please advise on the price you want to get out of the rims, contact me at underhil@tidewater.net Thanks...Scott :rolleyes:

I sent a pic of the rims and we are in southern california