Brakes On 07 Gs350 Awd

orville

just bought a new 2007 gs350 awd. love everything ,except the thing seems to steer itself and i just

spend most of my time just chasing the wheel to correct..Now to the rotor issue!!

i have only 4350 mi. and the front rotors have already quit an edge on the out side edge..

i am very easy on the brakes and live in the country i might touch the brakes only every 10 mi.

or so.. i also down shift into the manual mode and it of course goes into 4th when i slow down.

SO I WAS WONDERING ABOUT HARDER ROTORS OR YOUR BEST GUESS?? i also have

the 7 yr. warrantee--brakes covered??

orville-paso robles calif..

• 1 month later...
just bought a new 2007 gs350 awd. love everything ,except the thing seems to steer itself and i just

spend most of my time just chasing the wheel to correct..Now to the rotor issue!!

i have only 4350 mi. and the front rotors have already quit an edge on the out side edge..

i am very easy on the brakes and live in the country i might touch the brakes only every 10 mi.

or so.. i also down shift into the manual mode and it of course goes into 4th when i slow down.

SO I WAS WONDERING ABOUT HARDER ROTORS OR YOUR BEST GUESS?? i also have

the 7 yr. warrantee--brakes covered??

orville-paso robles calif..

Check the ES 350 forum there is quite a discussion there under the title of brakes and pads.

Draw your own conclusion.